Tools are important and indispensable assets of an enterprise. No matter in the aircraft maintenance workshop, power management workshop or other operation industries, the staff will inevitably deal with tools every day. How to realize the automatic and quick borrowing, return, positioning, search and maintenance of tools is a very important part for enterprise management .
Status of tool management
1. The specifications of maintenance tools are messy, and the large number makes it difficult to find the tools.
2. The tool management efficiency is low and lagging.
3. Bar code or QR code cannot meet the control of existing tools.
4. The tool status cannot be monitored in real time, the tool management responsibility system is imperfect, and the tool “three counts” cannot be monitored.
5. Traditional tool management methods cannot meet the high standards of FOD fine control.
RFID intelligent tool management system
Principle: Using RFID technology, put tools with RFID electronic tags into special customized tool trolleys, tool cabinets, toolboxes or tool magazines equipped with RFID readers. Whenever the tools are taken out of the cabinet, the system will Record this operation in real time. It will immediately judge the details such as: who is responsible for the position, what tools were taken out at what time, and when returned. The system can also set the operation authority, and can automatically issue a warning when a tool is not returned within a certain time.
Operation process: the fully enclosed cabinet provides a keyless entry method, and the storage tools are very simple → after the employee swipes the employee card touch screen to log in, the cabinet system is turned on, authorizing employees to access the tool → click on the desired tool on the touch screen , The electromagnetic lock of the corresponding tool storage drawer will be automatically opened, the software will automatically record each access operation in real time, and automatically update the database → once the access operation is completed, when the drawer is closed, the touch screen will immediately display the item update status.
1. RFID smart tool trolley
RFID smart tool trolley adopts RFID technology, which is composed of UHF RFID reader and multiple antenna units, which can greatly improve the accuracy and efficiency of tool management, effectively prevent and reduce the loss and theft of tool, simplify tool It is a high-performance, easy-to-operate, intelligent device that can meet the storage needs of various tools in the aviation industry. It can realize enterprise information management of tools and fine control of aviation industry FOD.
2. RFID Smart Toolbox
The RFID smart toolbox uses RFID technology to enable the storage cabinet to automatically manage tools with RFID tags stored in the cabinet drawer through software. The scientific automatic management of tools is realized, which can greatly improve the accuracy and efficiency of tool management, and realize the enterprise's information management of tools and fine control of aviation industry FOD. The main operation modes include toolbox initialization, tool lending, tool return, day/month check, and transportation status lock.
3. RFID Smart Tool Cabinet
The RFID smart tool cabinet integrates smart devices such as RFID reader, RFID antenna, Android all-in-one machine, IC card swipe device, temperature and humidity controller, etc., and intelligently manages the tools with RFID electronic tags in the cabinet. There are also daily inspection, monthly inspection and other operation modes, which can grasp the number, type, and status of tools at all levels in real time; collect data; and achieve efficient and intelligent management of tools.
4. RFID Smart Tool Cabinet
In the past, in the management of tool libraries, through manual borrowing and returning of tools, a special record book was also needed to accurately record the status of tool use and loan. And all the items with RFID tags in the RFID intelligent tool library will be recorded in real time when they pass through the security door of the warehouse, and the database status will be updated. The staff can search through the database, borrow the tool in time, and locate the tool in a short time. Complete the loan and return work.
Positioning of auxiliary tools for RFID handsets
When it is found that the maintenance tool is missing, the reader in the RFID handheld can be used to transmit a certain power radio frequency signal through the antenna. When the tool bound with the RFID electronic tag enters the radiation field of the reader antenna, the electronic tag is subjected to radio frequency energy Activate the use of reflection modulation technology to reflect the memory code information back to the reader. After demodulation processing, the electronic label information is obtained to determine the general direction of the missing tool, which greatly reduces the time to find the tool.
1. Various hardware solutions: RFID intelligent tool trolley, RFID intelligent tool cabinet, RFID intelligent tool box, RFID intelligent tool library, etc., suitable for various operating environments.
2. Multiple operating modes: tool trolley initialization, tool loan, tool return, day/month check, transportation status lock, etc. The intelligent management and control of aviation maintenance tools are realized, and the tools can be controlled and traced.
3. A variety of functions: automatic tool borrowing, return, location, search, maintenance, etc.
4. One keyboard point: 3 seconds to achieve daily inspection and monthly inspection work, greatly improve the efficiency of tool lending and return
5. Positioning and searching: RFID handheld device realizes the positioning and searching of the missing tools, real-time grasps the tool movements, and avoids the hidden safety hazards caused by tool loss.
1. The inventory efficiency is improved by more than 10 times, the original manual inventory work takes 5-10 minutes, and the relevant data is manually recorded and sent to the department supervisor by mail. The automatic inventory of the RFID tool trolley system takes only 3-5 seconds, the inventory data is synchronized to the background of the system in real time, and the abnormal data system automatically sends emails to the department supervisor.
2. When the tool is lost during use, it takes a lot of manpower and time to find it (the average time to find a tool is 20-30 minutes). The RFID tool management system can directly send the lost tool information to the RFID handheld terminal to further find the lost tool, greatly reducing the search time (finding a tool takes an average of 3-5 minutes), and the management efficiency is increased by more than five times.
Tools are important and indispensable assets of an enterprise. No matter in the aircraft maintenance...
On February 19, 2020, the "List of the Third Batch of National High-tech Enterprises in Guangdo...